Dimensions W x D x H: 181 x 305 x 34 mm (7.12 x 12.0 x 1.33 in)
Weight: 940 g (2.07 lb)
WAX610Y Insight Managed Outdoor
Wireless Access Point
Pole mount kit
Wall/ceiling mount kit
Speed : AX1800
# of Max Users : 250
# of Concurrent Users : 30
Ideal Use : Small and Medium Business
Outdoor Use : IP55 (water and dust resistant, long sun exposure, snow, hail, frost, etc.)
Ethernet port : 2.5G
PoE : Yes
Remote management : Insight Standalone
• Business class WiFi based on next generation 802.11ax WiFi 6 technology
on both 5.0GHz and 2.4GHz bands. Backward compatible to 802.11b/g/ n/a/ac
• Dual band 2x2 (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) 4 streams of data for an aggregate throughput of up to 1.8Gbps
• Instant WiFi Mesh forming wireless backhaul with other WAX610, WAX610Y, WAC540 or WC564 units to form a WiFi mesh network
• 40% more throughput in 2-stream 5.0GHz band and 70% more throughput in 2-stream 2.4GHz band compared to previous generation
• 4 times more client device supported
• Enterprise security and Enhanced Open security, such as WAP3, WPA Enterprise, 8x SSID and VLAN1
• Basic Service Set Coloring (BSS Coloring) enabling significant
improvement in radio frequency channel effeciency and reduction of interference
• Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) allowing
simultaneous services to multiple devices in the same channel thus
improving bandwidth efficiency and reducing latency
• 2.5GbE port, backward compatible with 100/1000Mbps Ethernet, supported by NETGEAR GSM4210P, MS510TXPP and other multi-gig Ethernet switches
• Target Wake Time (TWT) allows more efficient power usage resulting in
longer battery life in WiFi 6 client devices
• Beamforming+; Advanced 6th generation WiFi technology such as up
and downstream MU-MIMO
• One 802.3at 2.5Gbps PoE port. Remote management and monitoring
from NETGEAR Insight app or Cloud Portal for unrivaled management experience of your wireless network.
• App managed. Faster installation through NETGEAR Insight app or Cloud Portal. No additional hardware needed.
• Market leading 5-year warranty with 24x7 chat support for peace of mind
Get powerful and reliable WiFi 6 connectivity outdoors for all your devices, even in high-density environments. Simplified enterprise-grade security and networking for the smaller business.
Powerful Business WiFi Faster and more reliable WiFi due to higher throughput and more coverage with the use of both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands simultaneously.
Ideal for High Density Environments Ultimate WiFi performance for schools, hotels, restaurants, and conference centers.
Weather Resistant IP55 rating for water and dust resistance, long sun exposure, snow, hail, frost, etc.
Seamless, Mesh WiFi Wire-free installation with other WAX610, WAX610Y, WAC540 or WAC564 create the perfect seamless business network.
Easy Wiring Extra Wired 2.5Gbps Ethernet port that's backwards compatible with 100/1000Mbps Ethernet for easy wiring.