Nest + Yale RB-YRD540-WV-619 | Yale Lock For Nest System, Nickel
- Power requirements: 4 AA batteries (included) Rechargeable batteries not recommended.
- Battery life: 1 year
- Audio: Talking lock with input chime
- Color: Satin Nickel
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Green: RoHS compliant
- Wireless: Thread running over 802.15.4
- Outside Dimensions: 2.59" W x 4.59" L x .80" D
- Inside Dimensions: 2.78" W x 7.03" L x 2.02" D
- LED keypad
- Privacy Mode indicator
- Outside temperature range: –22° to 140°F (–30° to 60°C)
- Battery temperature range: 14° to 131°F (–10° to 55°C)
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- To control the Nest × Yale Lock from your phone, you need a Nest Guard or Nest Connect. Learn more at nest.com/connect-yale
- Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. Nest Connect requires an indoor outlet. For more info, visit nest.com/requirements
- Remote access using the Nest app requires creation of a Nest Account and acceptance of Terms of
- Service, which can be found at nest.com/terms
- Some features, including mobile alerts, remote control and custom schedules, require the Nest app, working internet and Wi-Fi, and a Nest Connect or Nest Guard.
- Requires 4 AA non-rechargeable batteries (included). If batteries become depleted, you can unlock the door using a 9V battery for power.
- The Nest × Yale Lock requires a Nest Guard or Nest Connect (included) to connect to the internet over Wi-Fi, enabling remote access with the Nest app.
- Requires Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported).
In the box
- Nest × Yale Lock
- Installation Guide with removable door template
- Strike plate
- Mounting screws
- 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Bundled with Nest Connect