Sonos PORT | Streaming Component
- Audio line-in to bring your record player, CD player, or other audio source into the Sonos ecosystem.
- Audio line-out through either analog (RCA) or digital (coaxial) for connecting amplified audio equipment.
- 12V trigger turns on your stereo or receiver automatically when a signal is sent so there's no extra steps or remote needed.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 1.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 in. (41 x 138 x 138 mm)
- Weight: 1.04 lbs. (0.472 kg)
- Product finish: Matte black
- Light: LED indicates status.
Power & Networking
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet ports: Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- WiFi: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- System requirements: Amplified audio equipment with analog or digital audio inputs, or an audio source with audio output, and broadband internet
- Power cord
- QuickStart Guide
- Legal/ warranty information