WILSON ELECTORNICS 472047 | weBoost Office 200 Signal Booster (50 Ohm)
- System Type: Wireless Coverage - can use phone as you normally do within coverage area
- Gain: 2 dB
- Coverage Area: Up to 20,000 sq. ft.
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Connectors: N Connectors
- Power Requirements: 110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 20 W
- MASTER CARTON: 19 L x 13 W x 13 H | 22 Lbs.
- Frequency Bands: 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, 1700/2100 MHz (AWS)
- Specific Frequency (Up/Down): 704 - 716 MHz / 734 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz
- Noise Figure: No
- isolation: No
- weBoost Office 200 Amplifier with Power Supply
- Wilson Omni Outside Antenna Option
- Wilson Yagi Directional Antenna Option
- Wilson LPDA Outside Antenna Option
- Wilson Dome Inside Antenna Option
- Wilson Ultra Thin Dome Inside Antenna Option
- Wilson Panel Inside Antenna Option
- 75 ft of 400 Series Cable for Outside Antenna Run
- 60 ft of 400 Series Cable for Each Inside Antenna Run
- Lightning Protector with 2 ft Cable
- 2, 3 or 4-Way Splitter for Multiple Inside Antennas
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.