ENCLAVE AUDIO EA-1000-THX-US Wireless Home Theater System
Speaker Dimensions & Weights (L x W x H)
- Center: 5.3 x 24.1 x 3.4 in. and 7.3lbs (134 x 613 x 87 mm and 3.3kgs)
- Front Left/Right: 5.3 x 3.4 x 24.1 in. and 7.3lbs (134 x 87 x 613 mm and 3.3kgs)
- Rear Left/Right: 5.3 x 3.4 x 16.4 in. and 4.6lbs (134 x 87 x 413 mm and 2.1kgs)
- Subwoofer: 14.4 x 11.8 x 18.8 in. and 26.6lbs (364.8 x 306 x 477 mm 12.1kgs)
- CineHub: 7.0 x 5.1 x 1.6 in. and 0.9lbs (178 x 130 x 40 mm and 0.41kg)
- Weight (Ship Weight/Dimensions): 66 lbs. (30kgs) / 25.9 x 16.1 x 30.2 in. (658 x 408 x 767 mm)
- Mounting: Keyholes (Left Right Front, Center, Left Right Surround) 1/4”-20 threaded mount options on each speaker
Power & Connections
- CineHome Speakers: Internal power supply Voltage:100V-240V AC, Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- CineHub: Power supply Voltage: 100-240V, Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz 1.5 A MAX, Output: 12V 500mA
- Connection Types: HDMI eARC/ ARC, Optical | S/PDIF | TOSLINK, AUX 3.5mm Stereo, Bluetooth 5.0
- What is HDMI-ARC?
The Enclave CineHub connects to your TV’s HDMI-ARC port. Most TVs have two to four HDMI ports, one of which has ARC, which stands for Audio Return Channel. The ARC port passes audio from your TV and connected devices, plus automatically pairs your TV remote to Enclave CineHub. If you’re unsure or cannot located your TV’s HDMI-ARC port, contact your TV manufacturer.
Most TV’s within the last 7 years have an HDMI ARC port, however, if one is not found you can use the optical audio connection from the Enclave CineHub to the optical port on your TV.
- What audio formats are supported by Enclave CineHub?
Enclave CineHub plays audio Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, DTS Digital Surround and PCM. To note, not all content is 5.1. For example, it is possible to have the Dolby Digital indicator present in the app, yet have no audio present in the rear channels. When in doubt, simply conduct a noise test by touching the speaker on the app interface you wish to test to make sure it is active an connected. Stands and Mount options?
- Can I use my TV remote?
To use your TV remote to control the CineHub for the most common features of daily use (Power On/Power Off, Volume Up/Volume Down, Mute) the CineHub must be connected to your TV’s HDMI-ARC input, and your TV needs to have HDMI-CEC enabled. HDMI-CEC has various names that are manufacturer dependent:
Samsung : Anynet+ LG
Sony : Bravia Link
Phillips : EasyLink
Panasonic : Viera Link
Hitachi : HDMI-CEC
Vizio : HDMI-CEC
- How does the CineHome II differ from the PRO?
The CineHome PRO is a THX certified system with an additional speaker driver in the left and right front speaker, a larger 10” subwoofer, capable of filling larger living room spaces.